Monday, May 27, 2013

Cap'n Crunch's Oops! All Berries

  First Off: Let the record show that I despise the name, "Cap'n Crunch's Oops! All Berries".  Leave out the "Oops," Cap'n.  It is not an accident that this box is filled entirely with "berries".  I understand the need to be creative and playful in this buyer's market. I understand the need to steal  the consumer's attention from other breakfast cereal choices by being colorful and contrite.  That being said,  you do not need four different fonts in your design. You do NOT need two exclamation points.  You DO NOT need to try to humor me by littering your design with pointless interjections.  This is breakfast cereal, not Pee-Wee's Playhouse.  Also, how dare you replace the i's tittle with one of your stupid breakfast cereal pieces.  I'm already seething.

No comments:

Post a Comment